COVID-19 update: For the whole package, I am offering a $150 discount; cooking lessons and “grocery tours” will be via video.
The whole package (12 weeks)
“Since working with Jordana, both of us are making healthier choices in the mornings, reducing the urge to snack on unhealthy foods before lunch. The biggest change? Our so called ‘lazy cook,’ who never enjoyed being in the kitchen, is now preparing meals at least one night a week. He benefited from her hands-on teaching and assistance, her calm demeanour, and her non-judgemental manner. He’s even begun seeking out additional recipes that he now feels confident cooking on his own! This is clearly a passion and labour of love for Jordana, so she goes above and beyond to make sure that her clients succeed.”
Lisa & Jay
Eating can be stressful and overwhelming, whether you’re trying to pull together meals for the week or figure out which menu item won’t give you indigestion when you’re out for dinner. So we need a plan—one that fits your lifestyle; that way, you’ll stick to it! This 12-week program will do so much more than leave you with a list of recommendations. I’m on this journey with you and will keep you on track. You’ll graduate from this program feeling healthy and energized, with the tools and confidence to ensure you have nourishing meals every day. That means more time for the important things in life.
We’ll start with a full intake session to identify your health concerns and goals and assess where you’re at right now, both physically and mentally. Once we know where to start, we’ll get into meal planning, cooking lessons, grocery shopping, ongoing education and regular check-ins.
Here’s what’s included:
- In-depth intake session, including a complete review and analysis of your health history, nutrition habits, lifestyle and emotional well-being to identify the root causes of your health concerns
- Personalized nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations
- Healthy kitchen education, customized to your needs, so you can stock your home with the ingredients to set you up for success
- Grocery store tour, where you’ll learn how and where to find the best quality ingredients for your health, sanity and budget*
- Meal prep cooking lesson and pantry clear-out in your home*
- Custom meal plans with recipes, tips and tactics
- 4 follow-up sessions to review struggles and wins, get clarity, and alter or add to your recommendations along the way
- Handouts to keep you focused and supported between sessions, and beyond
- Email support along the way
Want to know if this is the right program for you?
While this is a three-month program, I understand that, sometimes, life gets in the way and we need to push a session or two around. If it takes longer than three months, that’s OK! All sessions must be completed within six months.
*If not in the Greater Toronto Area, these can be done remotely via video.
All other sessions can be done remotely as well, at your discretion, or you can visit me at my office in the west end of Toronto, easily accessible via public transit or car.